CHOIRFIRE REGISTRATION FORM:
Session dates: Jan. 9/10 – Mar. 20/21
Print out and mail with payment to: (also print out the policies/rules page and return signed with payment)
Torchgrab Choirfire, 8552 S. Ault Lane, Morrison, CO. 80465
Please select one location and classes:
MONDAYS: Jan. 9 – Mar. 20 at South Fellowship, 6560 S. Broadway, Littleton, 80121. Classes are offered side by side with Celebration Ministry of Arts dance classes
- Beginner and Intermediate Guitar: 8 and up, 2:30-3:00, (bring guitar and order Essential Elements For Guitar book and CD ISBN 0-634-05434-1 on Amazon.com)
- Choirfire Singers for boys and girls ages 7 and up 3:00-3:45
- Intermediate Choirfire Ensemble: 6th – 8th grade boys and girls (auditon) 3:00-4:00
- Choirfire Ensemble for 8th-college (must audition) NOTE: This group is meeting on Tuesdays now unless 8 more sign up for Monday.)
- Violin: Starts Jan. 16-Mar. 20 30 minute private lessons starting at 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00: Beginner group class, 4:30 private (Privates are $16 per lesson x 9 lessons = $144, Group only $11 class or $99 for 9 weeks) Please make one session payment or arrange for 3 with Liza Hein. Missed classes not refunded. TUESDAYS: January 11 – March 21 at Hosanna Lutheran, LITTLETON, CO 10304 W. Belleview Ave. Littleton, 80127 (just west of Kipling Ave on Belleview)
- Beginner & Intermediate Guitar: 3:30-4:00 (bring guitar and order Essential Elements For Guitar book and CD ISBN 0-634-05434-1 on Amazon.com)
- Art FUNdamentals: 3:30 – 4:20
- Violin: Starts Jan. 17 – Mar. 21, 30 minute private lessons starting at 4:30, 5:00, Intermediate group class at 5:30, 6:00 private (Privates are $16 per lesson x 9 lessons = $144, Group only $11 class or $99 for 9 weeks) Please make one session payment or arrange for 3 with Liza Hein. Group Class: 5:30-6:00 ($11 per lesson) Missed classes not refunded. Email Liza at email@example.com.
Tuition for each Choirfire or Art Class per session: $129
Add $16 for Ensemble Classes (or total of $145) *Choirfire Choir and Guitar and Art classes payment checks should be made to: Torchgrab Choirfire. Checks for Violin should be made to Liza Hein.
One payment is preferred, but 3 payments ok, due the 1st of each month of the session. $5 discount for 3rd child. $5 family discount if a Choirfire student taking dance the same session with Celebration Ministry of Arts. NOTE: NEW STUDENTS MAY VISIT THE FIRST CHOIRFIRE CLASS FOR FREE!
I have enclosed the following amount:$_____________for (#of students)______Check #________
(send Choirfire payment and this form to: Torchgrab Choirfire, 8552 S. Ault Lane, Morrison, CO 80465)
*Be sure to include your signed policies/rules page with payment. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org